H-1B and L visas, PERM or Labor Certification and Investment based immigration.
H-1B and L visas, PERM or Labor Certification and Investment based immigration.
Marriage to US citizen, K-1 Fiancée visa, DACA and family-based immigration cases.
Asylum and Refugees in USA, cancellation of removal and deportation defense cases.
When you place your case in the hands of our immigration lawyers and paralegals, you are placing your case in the hands of professionals who are committed to achieving the best possible outcome.
Who we are?
K & G Law LLP is the law firm specializing in immigration and nationality law of the United States of America. Our experienced immigration lawyers are experts in this field of law and represent our clients in all areas of such.
• Family-based immigration and marriage to US citizens – full scope of legal options to sponsor your loved one for long term visa, permanent resident status with help of our lawyers. Fiancée visas, spouses of US citizens, relatives, international adoptions, members of military and family immigration. We will prepare all necessary paperwork for US consulate interview abroad if you want to invite your loved for just a visit you in USA by requesting a “visitor visa” or our green card lawyers will prepare green card application on your family member behalf and will represent your loved ones at every step of green card processing, from initial paperwork (form I-485) to interview and appeals, if necessary.
• Employment-based immigrant visas and work permits – for foreign professionals in different fields like science, high tech, engineering, professors and educators, skilled workers, as well as extraordinary individuals and artists, art performers and athletes. Short- and long-term visa options, as well as pathway to US legal permanent resident status. EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 as part of employment-based immigrants’ program and H-1B visa, as well O, TN, R, P visa categories for foreign nonimmigrant workers. Noncitizens legally employed in the U.S. are eligible to obtain a Green Card as part of labor certification program.
• Business solutions - L visa options for managers, traders, and employees with special skills include the L-1A visa for intracompany transferees who are executives, managers, or have specialized knowledge, and the L-1B visa for intracompany transferees with specialized knowledge. I-9 compliance, assistance with incorporation in California and business entity operation as US branch of international company, State and Federal corporation legal paperwork.
• Immigrant Investors – The USCIS runs the EB-5 Program, commonly known as the Immigrant Investor Program, which permits foreign investors and their family to be qualified to apply for a permanent residence card (Green Card) if they invest a minimum of $500,000 in a valid American business. The investment must generate or protect at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. citizens or other legal residents. Additionally, the investor must prove that their funds were acquired legitimately.
• Asylum in the United States – reliable representation in immigration court, including appeals and removal defense. Our asylum lawyers represented thousands of refugees and asylees from all around the world with a good success ratio for our clients who were granted asylum. Apply for asylum with help our law firm based on suffered persecution in your country due to race, religion, nationality, sexuality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion. We will file for asylum on your behalf, guide you through the entire application process and you will get full legal representation of your asylum case – in our law office and in front of the immigration judge.
• Deportation defense - involves providing legal representation to individuals who are facing removal proceedings due to their illegal immigration status or expired visa. This defense may involve a variety of legal challenges, including proving that the individual has a valid ground of relief, such as asylum, cancellation of removal, and adjustment of status. Additionally, deportation defense may involve filing motions to terminate proceedings, challenging the government’s evidence, and advocating for the individual’s rights throughout the process. Furthermore, deportation defense attorneys may represent clients in appeals and other post-conviction proceedings. Ultimately, deportation defense lawyers seek to protect their clients from the consequences of deportation, including removal from the United States, and the resulting separation from family and community. Our deportation defense lawyers have represented hundreds of our clients in EOIR Immigration Court, ICE and DHS – we will use all our legal expertise and knowledge for your benefit.
• Special situations like Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), Special Immigrant Juveniles (SIJ), Temporary Protected Status (TPS), expungement or dismissal of criminal record for convicted immigrants in State of California – our immigration lawyers follow all the latest developments of the law and apply those for benefit of our clients.
• US citizenship through naturalization – our citizenship lawyers will prepare citizenship application (form N-400) and will represent you in USCIS during interview or in case of any complications. The United States citizenship through naturalization process is a lengthy and complex process that allows foreign nationals to become United States citizens. The process involves completing an application, gathering and submitting the required documents, attending an interview, passing a civics and English test and taking an Oath of Allegiance to the US. In order to be eligible for naturalization, applicants must meet certain requirements such as having been a permanent resident for at least five years and having good moral character. Additionally, applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge of US history and government. The naturalization process typically takes six to nine months and requires applicants to complete a long list of forms, provide documentation and pay the associated fees.
Have questions about your situation or have urgent legal representation needs?
Give us a call today or submit a request for one-to-one consultation with one of our lawyers in the form below.
You can meet us in person, at one of our California offices – San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Rafael, Santa Rosa, Napa, Vallejo, Ukiah or Bishop, our Nevada office in Reno, NV or from anywhere in the world by using our “Virtual Consultations” over Skype, Facetime or Zoom - during regular business hours (appointment required for all types of consultations).
Years of Experience
Immigration Law Cases
Since “K & G Law LLP” is the Law Firm specializing only in US Immigration Law, we do handle all types of immigration cases for families and individuals, to businesses and investors, employment-based immigration, different types of USA visas, as well as we offer deportation and removal defense. Please contact us to schedule an appointment – so, we can advice you, on your specific situation and options which available in your own case.
Since we understand that clear communication with our clients is especially important – our staff is speaking many languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Mandarin and Lithuanian.
For convenience of our clients, we have total of ten office locations, thought of Northern California – including San Francisco, Sacramento, San Rafael, Napa, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, Ukiah and in Bishop / Mammoth Lakes (Central California - close to Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks), new office in Beverly Hills, California (serving greater Los Angeles and Orange County) and office in Reno, NV to serve communities of Northern Nevada, Sierra Nevada, and Lake Tahoe.
Sure, if you are located far away (including overseas), just busy with your daily life or simply prefer online consultation – we understand and offer such option to our new and existing clients. You can schedule online consultation with our immigration attorneys by Skype, Zoom, or just old fashion phone call. Please submit request for “Online Consultation” by using our schedule appointment form or by calling our offices during business hours.
For situations when you need to get an immigration legal advice or representation in a rush, we would advise you give us a call or submit appointment request form below (Please mention that your situation is urgent). We will do our best to get back to you and in most cases one of our immigration attorneys will be able to setup a virtual consultation on the same business day (Mon-Sat) for clients who require urgent help with the following steps applicable to your specific case needs.