H-1B and L visas, PERM or Labor Certification and Investment based immigration.
H-1B and L visas, PERM or Labor Certification and Investment based immigration.
Marriage to US citizen, K-1 Fiancée visa, DACA and family-based immigration cases.
Asylum and Refugees in USA, cancellation of removal and deportation defense cases.
When you place your case in the hands of our immigration lawyers and paralegals, you put your case in the hands of professionals committed to achieving the best possible outcome.
What we do:
K & G Law LLP is a law firm specializing in immigration and nationality law in the United States of America. Our experienced immigration lawyers are experts in this field of law and represent our clients in all areas.
• Family-based immigration and marriage to US citizens – full scope of legal options to sponsor your loved one for a long-term visa and permanent resident status with the help of our immigration lawyers. Fiancée visas, spouses of US citizens, relatives, international adoptions, members of the military, and family immigration.
We will prepare all the necessary paperwork for the US consulate or embassy interview abroad if you want to invite your loved one for just a visit in the USA by requesting a "visitor visa", or our green card lawyers will prepare a green card application on your family member's behalf. They will represent your loved ones at every step of green card processing, from initial paperwork (form I-485) to interviews and appeals, if necessary.
• Our attorneys are experts in employment-based immigrant visas and work permits – for foreign professionals in fields like science, high tech, engineering, professors and educators, skilled workers, extraordinary individuals and artists, art performers, and athletes.
We offer legal assistance with short- and long-term visa options and a pathway to U.S. lawful permanent resident status. EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 are part of the employment-based immigrants’ program and H-1B visa, and O, TN, R, and P visa categories for foreign nonimmigrant workers. Noncitizens legally employed in the U.S. can obtain a Green Card as part of the labor certification program. Our lawyers have an excellent success ratio with labor condition applications for professionals from different fields and countries.
• Business solutions - L visa options for managers, traders, and employees with special skills include the L-1A visa for intracompany transferees who are executives, managers, or have specialized knowledge and the L-1B visa for intracompany transferees with specialized knowledge. I-9 compliance, assistance with incorporation in California and business entity operation as a US branch of an international company, State and Federal corporation legal paperwork.
• Immigrant Investors – The USCIS runs the EB-5 Program, commonly known as the Immigrant Investor Program, which permits foreign investors and their families to be qualified to apply for a permanent residence card (Green Card) if they invest a minimum of $500,000 in a valid American business. The investment must generate or protect at least ten full-time jobs for U.S. citizens or legal residents. Additionally, the investor must prove that their funds were acquired legitimately.
• Asylum in the United States – reliable representation in immigration court, including appeals and removal defense. Our asylum lawyers represented thousands of refugees and asylees from around the world with a success ratio for our clients who were granted asylum.
Apply for asylum with the help of our law firm based on suffered persecution in your country due to race, religion, nationality, sexuality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. We will file for asylum on your behalf, guide you through the entire application process, and you will get the full legal representation of your asylum case – in our law office and in front of the immigration judge.
• Deportation defense - involves providing legal representation to individuals facing removal proceedings due to their illegal immigration status or expired visa. This defense may include a variety of legal challenges, including proving that the individual has a valid ground for relief, such as asylum, cancellation of removal, and adjustment of status. Additionally, deportation defense may involve filing motions to terminate proceedings, challenging the government’s evidence, and advocating for the individual’s rights.
Furthermore, deportation defense attorneys may represent clients in appeals and other post-conviction proceedings. Ultimately, deportation defense lawyers seek to protect their clients from the consequences of deportation, including removal from the United States and the resulting separation from family and community. Our deportation defense lawyers have represented hundreds of our clients in EOIR Immigration Court, ICE, and DHS – we will use all our legal expertise and knowledge for your benefit.
• Out of legal immigration status or expired status - including expired visitors or work visas, illegal immigrants denied adjustment of status cases. We would put all our legal expertise into finding the best options for you and your case. That includes short-term solutions (like TPS or expired visa renewal) or permanent status ("Green Card") relief.
• Special situations like Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), Special Immigrant Juveniles (SIJ), Temporary Protected Status (TPS), expungement or dismissal of a criminal record for convicted immigrants in the State of California – our immigration lawyers follow all the latest developments of the law and apply those for the benefit of our clients.
• US citizenship through naturalization – our citizenship lawyers will prepare citizenship application (form N-400) and represent you in USCIS during an interview or in case of any complications. The United States citizenship through naturalization process is a lengthy and complex process that allows foreign nationals to become United States citizens.
The process involves completing an application, gathering and submitting the required documents, attending an interview, passing a civics and English test, and taking an Oath of Allegiance to the US. To be eligible for naturalization, applicants must meet specific requirements such as having been a permanent resident for at least five years and having good moral character.
Additionally, applicants must demonstrate knowledge of US history and government. The naturalization process typically takes six to nine months and requires applicants to complete a long list of forms, provide documentation and pay the associated fees.
Have questions about your situation or urgent legal representation needs?
Give us a call today or submit a request for a one-to-one consultation with one of our immigration attorneys in the form below.
You can meet us in person at one of our California offices – San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Rafael, Santa Rosa, Napa, Vallejo, Ukiah, or Bishop, our Nevada office in Reno, NV, or from anywhere in the world by using our “Virtual Consultations” over Skype, Facetime or Zoom - during regular business hours (appointment required for all types of consultations).
Years of Experience
Immigration Law Cases
Since “K & G Law LLP” is a Law Firm specializing only in US Immigration Law, we handle all types of immigration cases for families and individuals, businesses and investors, employment-based immigrants, and different kinds of USA visas, as well as offer deportation and removal defense. Please get in touch with us to schedule an appointment – so we can advise you on your specific situation and available options.
Since we understand that clear communication with our clients is especially important – our staff speaks many languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Mandarin, and Lithuanian.
For the convenience of our clients, we have a total of ten office locations, thought of Northern California – including San Francisco, Sacramento, San Rafael, Napa, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, Ukiah, and in Bishop / Mammoth Lakes (Central California - close to Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks), new office in Beverly Hills, California (serving greater Los Angeles and Orange County) and office in Reno, NV to help communities of Northern Nevada, Sierra Nevada, and Lake Tahoe.
Sure, suppose you are far away (including overseas), busy with your daily life, or prefer online consultation. In that case, we understand and offer our new and existing clients such options. You can schedule online consultations with our immigration attorneys via Skype, Zoom, or old fashion phone calls. Please submit a request for “Online Consultation” by using our request appointment form or by calling our offices during business hours.
For situations when you need to get immigration legal advice or representation in a rush, we would advise you to give us a call or submit the appointment request form below (please mention that your situation is urgent). We will do our best to get back to you. In most cases, one of our immigration attorneys can set up a virtual consultation on the same business day (Mon-Sat) for clients who require urgent help with the following steps applicable to your specific case needs.